29 Jun SOFTimpact Ltd has been certified for ISO 27001 Information Security Management
We are pleased to announce that after a considerable amount of work, SOFTimpact Ltd has now been certified for ISO 27001 Information Security Management by NQA under certificate number 72972.
This is an amazing achievement for SOFTimpact Ltd due to the complexity and time to achieve this certification and demonstrates how seriously we take IT Security for our customers.
ISO 27001 implementation is an ideal response to customer and legal requirements such as GDPR and potential security threats including:
- Cyber crime
- Personal data breaches
- Vandalism / Terrorism
- Fire / damage
- Viral attack
Implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) with ISO 27001 certification has provided some key benefits to our customers including:
- Customer satisfaction. Give customers confidence that their personal information is protected and confidentiality upheld.
- Business continuity. Avoid downtime with management of risk, legal compliance and vigilance of future security issues and concerns.
- Legal compliance. Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers and reduce risk of facing prosecution and fines.
- Improved risk management. Ensure customer records, financial information and intellectual property are protected from loss, theft and damage through a systematic framework.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against a globally recognized industry standard speaks volumes.
- Ability to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so gaining certification opens doors.