SOFTimpact LTD is a maritime IT service provider based in Cyprus.
Due to our current expansion we are seeking to recruit candidates for the following positions. We offer exciting and equally rewarding jobs.
CUSTOMER SOFTWARE SUPPORT/OPERATIONS
Welcoming graduates to train for building the required skills (Trouble-shooting, Problem-solving)
This position requires a self-motivated team player with an end-user perspective to work with the software development team. Suitable for candidates who demonstrate trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills to deliver outstanding customer support. The individual will be introduced and become familiar with the products, technologies and standards used within the company. Shipping related knowledge – an advantage.
Activities – Support
- Manage customer inquiries from multiple sources (email, phone)
- Answering user inquiries in ticketing system
- Reproducing software errors in test environment and preparing development tickets
- Coordinate with the development team to manage the timing, customer communication and delivery of software fixes or enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Creating users, groups, permissions, etc
- Creating & Maintaining configurations
- System monitoring & optimization
- Generate monthly customer reports
Activities – Operations
Overall, activities to keep a SW installation running at top performance and minimal down times.
- Monitoring of SW upgrades & data synchronizations
- Troubleshooting of application /database / technological issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant Field
- Degree in Maritime Studies
- Welcoming graduates to train for building the required skills (Trouble-shooting, Problem-solving)
- Candidates with 2 years – experience in a related position (an advantage)
- To prioritize and handle multiple customers simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgement and initiative
- Ability to help others
- Ability to work under pressure and possess a patient attitude to deal with a variety of situations and personalities
- Document user problems comprehensively
- Able to explain topics in an easy-to-understand language
- Good judgment to determine if you can assist the customer immediately or need to escalate the issue to an appropriate team member
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills