SOFTimpact LTD is a maritime IT service provider based in Cyprus.
Due to our current expansion we are seeking to recruit candidates for the following position. We offer exciting and equally rewarding jobs.
Maritime Software Solutions and IT Services Sales Executive
Your main duties will include selling Maritime Software Solutions and IT Services to the Maritime Industry, throughout Cyprus and overseas. This role requires an excellent B2B experience along with great communication and closing skills along with a professional outlook and Maritime experience. Willingness to travel.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities from cold and warm leads (Qualify leads)
- B2B Sales
- Identifying the clients’ needs and promoting the most appropriate solution.
- Exploring collaboration opportunities
- Make prospecting calls
- Perform sales presentations and deliver solution demonstrations
- Developing and maintaining a strong product knowledge with respect to our services and the Shipping market
- Identify forums/conferences to create awareness and promote our services
Skills and Competencies
- 3-4 years related experience
- B2B experience
- Selling Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The ability to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
This position requires a self-motivated team player with an end-user perspective to work with the software development team. As a Software Tester, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment – testing of software guidelines and standards and to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Reporting to the Project Manager and working alongside our existing team of web/mobile developers, you will help to ensure that the work that is produced by the Web/Mobile Development team is of a high quality and directly meets the needs of the business. The testing process is a crucial part of the development cycle. This position is suitable for candidates who are methodical and passionate about delivering quality solutions, and who will possess excellent attention to detail.
- To ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained through the software release
- To test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the quality requirements.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience 2-3 years in testing web/mobile applications – an advantage
- Experience of manual testing
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to “think outside of the box”
- Detail oriented
- Results oriented approach
- Functionality focused
- Experience in the shipping industry as an end user – an advantage
Type of employment: Part-Time