Business Software Developer – Web/Mobile/Dynamics AX
The individual will first be trained extensively in the products, technologies and standards used within the company. After successful training the individual will be included in the development of the range of products for the Maritime Industry. Additional to technical challenges, this will require the individual, to become familiar with marine related terms, concepts and working procedures. As a full member the individual will be deployed both for development in the office and customer site.
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products and talk to customers to clarify and resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Developer Certificate for MS Dynamics AX (strong advantage)
- Experience with object-oriented development languages and relational databases
- Experience with mobile development technologies (Swift, Kotlin, Xamarin)
- Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
MS Dynamics Ax
CREWIMPACT range of products is based on Microsoft Dynamics Ax, with X++ as the programming language. The successful candidate will join an experienced team responsible for implementing and supporting CREWIMPACT range of products for the Maritime industry. The main task will be to design, develop and test new functionality both directly in Dynamics Ax as well as in mobile applications interfacing with Dynamics AX.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgment and initiative
- Strong Planning, organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Shipping related experience and knowledge (considered an advantage)
We welcome Junior – Mid level applicants.