SOFTimpact LTD is a Maritime IT Service Provider based in Cyprus.
Due to our current expansion we are seeking to recruit candidates for the following positions.
Senior Full Stack Developer – Web/Mobile Business Applications
SOFTimpact is a vertical solution provider delivering SW (Desktop/Web/Mobile) to the Maritime industry in Cyprus and abroad. Due to ongoing expansion and portfolio growth the company is looking to extend the SW development team with several positions, including a Senior Business SW Developer with a focus on Web development using Python for the backend. From the beginning the candidate will be included in the development of our range of products for the Maritime Industry.
The individual will be trained extensively in the products, technologies and standards used within the company. Additional to technical challenges, this will require the individual to become familiar with maritime related terms, concepts and working procedures.
We explicitly welcome Seniors or juniors with exceptional experience to apply for this position!
- Design, implement, testing and validating server-side APIs in Python.
- Design, implement, testing and validating Single Page Applications
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products and talk to customers to clarify and resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a related software development position
- Excellent understanding of databases, SQL, OOP, web technologies and frameworks
- Strong background and hands on experience in Python and Python frameworks such as Flask/Fast API/bottle (mandatory)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgment and initiative
- Strong Planning, organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Shipping related experience and knowledge (considered an advantage)
For candidates living outside Limassol we facilitate with 1-2 days per week home office.